Saturday, August 25, 2012

Review: PERIPERA (페리페라) Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Liner #8 Golden Peach

Heyoo~ another review girls :D This is about Peripera (페리페라) Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Liner in golden peach. Actually, I bought this because I fell in love with the color.. LOL~
Like pencil gel eyeliner which glides easily upon my eyes. After 30 seconds a long-lasting film coat prevents smudge against water and sebum. Intense colors and glamorous pearl creates a definite eyeline.
#8 Golden Peach
This is how the look on my arms ^^ 
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Can I use it on my waterline? Does it have a long lasting effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Kai! yes it can ^^ and it long lasting~ you will love it if you want to try ♥

      Delete
  2. may i know do we have to use sharpener or it mechanical rotary for this eyeliner?

    ReplyDelete