Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who Am I..........

Konbanwa mina~!! I wanna do some a tinie tiny things, so let`s straight to the point o≧(´▽`)≦

I`m Dian Hapsari but you can call me Himachan. I`m 22 years old and I`m still a college student at T University. I really like soft colors. I often listen to Korea and Japan songs. Soo~ into in Ulzzang looks and Gyaru looks. A girl that really like to read COMICS ! Muahahaha~ I have lot of comics (^∇^) maybe I`ll show you next time what comics I`ve got.
And I have 2 big brothers, one already married and the other one had planned to get married soon =D So yeah I`m the last child, a happy younger sister~~ ㅋㅋㅋ Err..what else?? Hmm..What?? Do you ask me whether I have a BOYFRIEND or no? Should I answer this question?? Curious?? Do really want to know?? Hahaha~ Okay~ I`ll answer ---> I do have boyfriend(‐^▽^‐)and I love him so muchy ♡♡♡ And maybe I`m gonna tell a bit about my boyfie next time ♪
OKAY !! That`s enough X) Here`s the owner of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment