Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Review: Miomi Phantom Chocolate

Hi beauty Pie!! How are you?? Long time no see~ =D I'm here for reviewing a circle lens that I bought from online shop. Here's the name ---> Cling Lensholics. I was so excited when I got this Miomi Phantom Chocolate. So let's get started to reviewing~ ^^

 It came with these cute case

Miomi Phantom Chocolate

Take out from the case (could you see the pattern of Miomi Phantom Chocolate?)

No light review

With light review

SPH: ±0.00
DIA: 14.5mm
COLOR: Chocolate
B.C: 8.6
W.C: 45%

  • Color & Design
          I Like the color and design!! It looks natural, blends nicely in my eyes. These circle lens already become my favorite! :3 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

  • Enlargement
          It's big enough. It makes my eyes look bigger than my original eyes. I love it! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

  • Comfort
          I didn't find any problems when I'm wearing these lens. It was comfortable ^^ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you like the lenses go check my friend online shop at here --> Cling Lensholics. I see guys later~ BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment