Friday, May 3, 2013

4:30 PM

On Sunday, March 28, 2013.. I was doing photoshoot and taken by my boyfriend ♥ And it turned GREAT!! *YIPPEE* ( with a lil' bit touch up *cough* )
Boyfie said that he wanted me to look natural, so I did "whatever" styles *LOL
So here is the photos........


 I don't know if I looked natural in here =D


The nail polish is from pa. and kitty ring I bought from my friend ♥


Actually.. I can't moved my body freely because there was some kiddos played in the park >,<


Love this one ♥

So that's all.. I can't share you all my photos in here, it's too many >,<
And I know it's not a beauty product or beauty review.. But I'll do next week, you guys should wait teehee~

XoXo

Bonus :


Meow~ meow~

BYE~ ♥

6 comments:

  1. so cute!! love the last pic :D

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks inge :D

      ye.. I would love to follow each other, but I don't have gfc account atm :(
      but I'm done following your blog ♥

      Delete
    2. oh o.o you do have the gfc and i follow you already ;) thanks!!
      btw i like your other blog too but i couldnt leave comment there because i couldnt see the 'publish button'. your blog layout covering it >.< maybe you can turn off the word verification :D

      Delete
    3. err.. which blog did you mean??

      Delete
  2. Hi diah, i have nominated your blog for liebster award
    cek ya :)
    http://beautylicious08.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete