Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Aahh~ It Feels Good :D

Heyyoo~~ people~ =D today I'm going to post one picture of mine (I still lazy to make a review about face care product and the other..but I promise that I'll do it soon. So you guys still want to wait for me?? *winku* hahaha~) OKAY!! So move on! 2 days ago my boyfie and I went to salon or beauty shop to get my hair done. Well.. both of us actually =D We were cutting our hair kkk~ Back then I was so confused, whether should I cut it short or just give a layer haircut. So I quickly opened my laptop and started to search some haircut that will look good on me :) Err.. but I ended up still couldn't decide =>= *SIGH* But don't worry my boyfie helped me out which one haircut that will look good on me. So.. here we gooo~~~
TADA~ I know it's really short :') But hey! They will grow again, right? =D What do you guys think?? I'll see you soon~~

No comments:

Post a Comment